Monday, January 13, 2020

Swimmer Arrested in the Locker Room

Unknown to me, my roommate was selling drugs on campus and one of the students he sold to had been caught in possession and named him as the dealer. The police searched our apartment on a Friday afternoon while I was swimming, and found my roommate’s stash. They came to the pool and found me in the locker room. I had just got out of the pool and was wearing speedos, which were still wet, but nothing else. They informed me that they had found illegal substances in our apartment, they couldn’t find my roommate, but they couldn’t say for sure who they belonged to. This meant that, as I lived there, I was a suspect too, and I was now under arrest.

The officer took out his handcuffs and told me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. I asked if I could get changed first but he said no, they didn’t have time, and I would have to go back and get my things later if I made bail, or get my friends to take care of them. The officer snapped on the cuffs and grabbed my arm, and I was marched out of the building and across the parking lot to the patrol car, wearing only speedos, barefoot, and handcuffed behind my back. I found this experience really hot and started to get an erection, which I couldn’t hide in my speedos.

On arrival at the jail I was shackled to a bench which had leg irons attached for that purpose, and left there for about two hours, with my hands still cuffed behind my back. During this time there was a lot of activity, but I was completely ignored, even when I tried to ask what was happening.

When an officer finally came over, it was much worse than I expected. He said that as I had been arrested on felony charges, there would have to be a court hearing to set bail, and as I was arrested on a Friday and the next court day was Monday, I would have to stay in jail over the weekend.

As I was going to be admitted to the jail’s general population, and also because I was a suspected felon and drug offender, I would need a thorough strip search and body cavity search. Several officers gathered round to watch. The officer unshackled me from the bench and told me to go over and stand next to the wall. He told me to face the wall, and that when he removed the handcuffs, I was to put my hands on my head immediately and not move until he told me. I then had to turn around and face the officers. I had to take off my speedos and hand them over, and stand naked with my hands on my head and my legs apart while the officer inspected them and put them in a clear plastic bag. All of this, and everything that happened next, was in the intake area of the jail, in full view of all the guards and the other prisoners who were waiting to be processed.


Next came the cavity search. I had to bend over and spread my ass cheeks as far as they would go, and stay in that position until the officer told me. I could hear the officers talking and laughing, and they seemed to be enjoying it. I then had to turn around, lift up my dick and balls and roll back my foreskin. They made me do this several times until I got a boner. I then had to stand with my hands on my head and my legs spread apart while the officer performed a genital and anal inspection. He lifted up my dick and balls and rolled back my foreskin, ran his finger along my ass crack and stuck it in my hole.

My speedos were taken away and I was given a uniform consisting of orange scrubs with no underwear, and flip flops with no socks. I was handcuffed behind my back and taken to a cell, where I was locked up with three other guys. The cell had four bunk beds and a metal toilet/sink combination and was separated from the corridor by bars. There was no privacy and we all had to use the bathroom in full view of the other prisoners and anyone who happened to be walking past.





























I was in the cell from about 6 p.m. on Friday until 9 a.m. on Monday, when I was taken to court in handcuffs attached to a belly chain and leg irons which were connected to the handcuffs by a chain. 

The judge set bail at $30,000. This meant that even with a bail bond I would have to raise $3,000, so it looked like I was staying in jail. There was still no sign of my roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment